Terms and Conditions
1. About us
This website is provided by Adelie Foods Group Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 07964277. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods:
Telephone 0333 0037843
Get in touch using our Contact Us section
Mail (registered office)
Adelie Foods Group Ltd,
From time to time, this website may include competitions for which additional terms, which will be clearly called out within those competitions, apply.
4. Commercial Partners
Our Commercial Partners and other third parties may occasionally promote their goods or services on this website or through other direct marketing initiatives. Whilst we try to encourage our partners to offer good quality products and services at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
5. Ownership of materials and licence terms
Except in areas clearly marked, this website and the materials on it or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to Adelie Foods Group Limited and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
Use this website or any of the materials on it for:
Any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
Commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
Any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
Use, upload or transmit
Any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
Any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
You agree not to: establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent or unless established via an approved social bookmarking site; or
Do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our service
Encourage or permit others to do any of the above
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS, ANY PERSON AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTIONS MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST YOU AND/OR ADELIE FOODS GROUP LIMITED. WE WILL PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) WE MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS
6. Suitability of materials
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
7. Website availability
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
8. Links from this website
We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
Adelie Foods Group Limited may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from this website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Accuracy of information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our services is accurate. However:
(A) our services are continually developing and, occasionally, the information we put on this website may be out of date. We reserve the right to change such information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs and other items offering information have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific professional advice and should not be read or used as such;
(B) information provided by our Commercial Partners and/or other third parties is not checked by us and we have no responsibility for it. Any redress for such information should be made against the relevant Commercial Partner or third party.
ADELIE FOODS GROUP LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE.
13. Use of this Website outside England and Wales
Adelie Foods Group Limited makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and this website is directed solely at users who access this website from England and Wales.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE ENGLAND AND WALES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
14. Liability for our mistakes
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE:
(A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
(B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
(C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
15. Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
17. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
URBAN eat Terms & Conditions – Online Prize Draw
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IOM who are 18 years or over, except employees of URBAN eat (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary and internet access required.
- Promotional Period: Opens 11.09.17 and closes midnight 19.11.17. The periods for each draw are as follows;
- Bi-Weekly Draw 1, 11.09.17 – midnight 13.09.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 2, 14.09.17 – midnight 17.09.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 3, 18.09.17 – midnight 20.09.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 4, 21.09.17 – midnight 24.09.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 5, 25.09.17 – midnight 27.09.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 6, 28.09.17 – midnight 01.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 7, 02.10.17 – midnight 04.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 8, 05.10.17 – midnight 08.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 9, 09.10.17 – midnight 11.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 10, 12.10.17 – midnight 15.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 11, 16.10.17 – midnight 18.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 12, 19.10.17 – midnight 22.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 13, 23.10.17 – midnight 25.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 14, 26.10.17 – midnight 29.10.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 15, 30.10.17 – midnight 01.11.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 16, 02.11.17 – midnight 05.11.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 17, 06.11.17 – midnight 08.11.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 18, 09.11.17 – midnight 12.11.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 19, 13.11.17 – midnight 15.11.17
- Bi-Weekly Draw 20, 16.11.17 – midnight 19.11.17
- To Enter: Visit www.urban-beat.co.uk, enter details required and click submit to be entered into the bi-weekly prize draw and the Grand Prize Draw.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Strictly one entry per bi-weekly draw per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted, only the first entry will be allowed. Any abuse of this clause will result in immediate disqualification, at the Promotor’s discretion. Max one bi-weekly prize per household.
- Bi-Weekly Prize Draw Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be randomly drawn and notified within 4 working days of the relevant closing date by email.
- Grand Prize Draw Selection and Notification: The one winner of the V Festival Tickets will be randomly drawn within 7 working days after the final closing date 19.11.17 from all valid entries received during the promotional period and contacted within 4 days of the final closing date.
- Winner Claim: Winners will have 14 days from the closing date of the relevant draw to claim their prize, otherwise their prize will be lost. The promoter reserves the right to reallocate this prize with no liability.
- Prizes: There are 21 prizes to be won, consisting of:
a) 1 x V Festival 2018 Tickets with V Style Weekend Camping at Hylands Park, for two adults (18+). The prize includes Bell tent hire with beds, weekend access to V Style Campsite and the festival’s VIP Area, VIP toilets, pair of Hunter wellies per person, £100 per person travel allowance. The prize excludes other personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package.
b) Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue. For V Festival terms and conditions see www.vfestival.com/terms.
a. 8 x £100 iTunes Vouchers. For voucher terms and conditions see www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/terms.html
b. 4 x Beats by Dr Dre Solo3 On-Ear Wireless Headphone
c. 4x iPod Touch 16BG pus £25 iTunes Voucher
d. 4x Crosley Cruiser Retro Turntables plus 3x Vinyl Albums of the winners choice up to value of £75
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or claims lost, not received or delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. There is no cash alternative in whole or part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable in exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value without prior notice.
- For full names and counties of major prize winners, please send a self-addressed envelope to Address: Freepost PHL within 3 months of the closing date.
- Please allow 28 days for the delivery of your prize from receipt of a valid claim if you have won any of the prizes excluding the festival trip. The festival tickets will be supplied once released by the venue.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: URBAN eat, Adelie Foods Group Ltd, Building 2, The Square, Southall Lane, Heathrow UB2 5NH. Please do not send applications to this address.